Job Vacancy: Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
NCC IT Services provide Managed IT Services to a wide range of Clients.
Due to increased expansion and growth a position has become available for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you and your team will be responsible for supporting and maintaining IT infrastructures across the NCC IT Service client base.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Proven Track record in troubleshooting IT issues
- Experience with working in a Managed IT Service Provider environment
- Configuration & Installation level with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Virtualisation - Hyper-V
- AD Group Policies, WSUS, Multiple Site Replication
- Project management for server builds and installs.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and Outgoing
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Office 365 Deployments
- RDS Deployments
- Experience with SolarWinds products.
Salary – negotiable depending on experience.
Please email CV to email@example.com
Or alternatively post a CV to the address above FAO: HR Manager. Closing Date for applications is 31st October
NCC IT Services is an equal opportunities employer